pq2-cache (1) - Linux Manuals
pq2-cache: display or clear the local cache content of a remote dataset meta-repository based on ROOT files
pq2-cache - display or clear the local cache content of a remote dataset meta-repository based on ROOT files
SYNOPSISpq2-cache [action] [options] [datasets]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the pq2-cache program.
pq2-cache is a script invoking the pq2 ROOT application to display or clear the local cache content of a remote dataset meta-repository based on ROOT files; the repository can be accessed via a remote file server daemon.
More details about the underlying 'pq2' application can be found in the man page pq2(1).
- Display cache content (default)
- Clear cache content
- Datasets to processed; wildcards are supported.
- -h, --help
- Display help information.
- -k, --keep
- Keep the temporary files created during the analysis under $TMPDIR
- Verbose mode
- Alternative way to define the datasets to be removed.
- -u <serverurl>, --url=<serverurl>
- URL of the data server providing the information; it must include the directory. Can also be specified via the environment variables PQ2DSSRVURL (see ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES)."
- -t <dir>, --tmpdir=<dir>
- Directory for temporary files; defualt is /tmp/<username>.
ENVIRONMENT VARIABLESSee setup-pq2(1).
ORIGINAL AUTHORSGerardo Ganis for the ROOT team.
COPYRIGHTThis library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
AUTHORThis manual page was originally written by Gerardo Ganis <gerardo.ganis [at] cern.ch>, for ROOT version 5.
SEE ALSOpq2(1), setup-pq2(1), pq2-ls(1), pq2-ls-files(1), pq2-ls-files-server(1), pq2-info-server(1), pq2-ana-dist(1), pq2-put(1), pq2-verify(1), pq2-rm(1)
For more information on the ROOT system, please refer to http://root.cern.ch