nsd-xfer (8) - Linux Manuals
nsd-xfer: AXFR client to transfer zones from a name server
nsd-xfer - AXFR client to transfer zones from a name server
- Only send to IPv4 addresses.
- Only send to IPv6 addresses.
- -a address[@port]
- Specify the source address (and port) to send from.
- -f file
- The file to store the zone in.
- -p port
- Specify the port to send to.
- -s serial
- Specify the serial of the current zone. The zone is only transferred if the master server has a zone with a greater serial number.
- -T tsiginfo
- Use TSIG to verify the zone transfer. The tsiginfo file must contain the TSIG key information. The file is removed upon successful reading of the key.
- Be more verbose.
- -z zone
- Specify the zone to receive.
- List of nameservers to try.
To run this program the standard way type:
NSD was written by NLnet Labs and RIPE NCC joint team. Please see CREDITS file in the distribution for further details.