The content on SysTutorials is governed by the license and policy except those from or derived from third parties or explicitly stated.
Share License ∞
You are free to share or distribute any work from this site under the following conditions:
1. Attribution. You must attribute the work by prominently displaying a credit link to the specific post page.
a) Visually indicate that the content is from SysTutorials or other SysTutorials sites. It should be at least a discreet text blurb.
2. Content Usage Limit. Only excerpts of at most 150 words from each post can be used to be published elsewhere.
3. Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless pre-authorized.
We like sharing but treat copyright seriously. We reserve the right to report violation of the share license to search engines, such as Google (report copyright violation and remove content), and ads providers, such as Google AdSense.
This policy is valid from 19 January 2011.
This site accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this site. Some advertising are in the form of advertisements generated by third party ad networks.
The owner(s) of this site is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the site owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your users’ browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on your website.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this site reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this site without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
No warranty is provided nor implied with documents, tools and other services in this site. All the services are provided “AS IS” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. You agree that you will use all services from this site at your own risk.
Please leave us a message here if you have any question.
Sites below are authorized to use the content from this site with the credit back by a link.