zarafa-stats (1) - Linux Man Pages
zarafa-stats: Dump zarafa statistics tables.
zarafa-stats - Dump zarafa statistics tables.
- zarafa-stats TABLE
There are four tables the zarafa-stats program can dump:
- Dump the system table. This table contains information about connections, SQL and cache statistics.
- Dump the session table. This table contains information about user sessions and SOAP functions.
- Dump the user table. This table contains information about users and user settings.
- Dump the company table. This table contains information about companies and their properties. This table is only available on multi-tenancy enabled servers.
- Dump the servers table. This is only available in multiserver mode. Each server shows access methods and configured ports.
Shows a top-like view of all connected clients to the server, showing versions, users, programs, ip-adres, cpu-usage, and other statistical information.
Use 1-9 to enable/disable some columns. Use a-g to sort on a column, press the same letter again to reverse the sorting. Press <ESC> to quit the application.
--user, -u username
- Connect to the Zarafa server using this name in stead of SYSTEM.
--host, -h path
- Connect to the Zarafa server through path, e.g. file:///path/to/socket. Default: file:///var/run/zarafa.