pq2-redistribute (1) - Linux Man Pages
pq2-redistribute: Execute the file movements as determined by pq2-ana-dist
pq2-redistribute - Execute the file movements as determined by pq2-ana-dist
SYNOPSISpq2-redistribute [-b backend] -f filemv
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the pq2-redistribute program.
pq2-redistribute is a script executing the file movements as determined by pq2-ana-dist(1) using the specified backend. Currently only the XROOTD backend is supported (tag 'xrd'; default).
More details about the input file can be found in the man page pq2-ana-dist(1).
- -h, --help
- Display help information.
- Only show the action that should be done (don't execute them).
- -b <backend>
- Tag identifying the backend to be used. Currently only 'xrd' (for XROOTD) is supported.
- -f <filemv>
- File with the file movement directives produced by pq2-ana-dist .
- -r <redirurl>, --redir=<redirurl>
- URL of the redirector from where the files should be copied and deleted.
- -t <dir>, --tmpdir=<dir>
- Directory for temporary files; default is /tmp/<username>. Thsi is used to store temporary copies of the files during transfers.
ENVIRONMENT VARIABLESSee setup-pq2(1).
ORIGINAL AUTHORSGerardo Ganis for the ROOT team.
COPYRIGHTThis library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
AUTHORThis manual page was originally written by Gerardo Ganis <gerardo.ganis [at] cern.ch>, for ROOT version 5.