We always welcome contributions!
If you have already registered, you can login by using the login link in the menu and submit your articles.
Join the current authors to write systems tutorials on SysTutorials.
- Eric Ma (861)
- Q A (308)
- Weiwei Jia (72)
- David Yang (8)
- jameswarner (5)
- Joseph Macwan (3)
- Ethan Millar (3)
- Johnnymorgan (3)
- Admins SysTutorials (2)
- Colin Cieloha (2)
- Thirumal Venkat (1)
- Aaron Jacobson (1)
- irfanahmedkhan (1)
- Anjaneyulu Naini (1)
- Tarun Reddy (1)
- حنا (1)
- manchun (1)
- Jesse (1)
- James Clark (1)
- sameerkhurd (1)
Again, contributions are always welcome.
Types of posts on this website
What kinds of posts are welcomed and accepted
- Technical tutorials like posts, Example 1, Example 2. If there is not any
pretags in the post (or similar tags in Markdown or BlogText), your posts will unlikely be published here.
- Posts with technical insight. The keyword here is "technical". A post listing known facts will unlikely be accepted.
What kinds of posts are not accepted
- Posts having plagiarism problems. We don’t publish posts that has verbatim copying, near-verbatim copying, or purposely paraphrasing portions of another article. If you have to quote another article, use the
blockquoteHTML tags. Even if a post was published, if it is found having plagiarism problems later, the post may be removed.
- Non-technical post, unless it is insightful and informative.
Register an account and submit artiles
Step 1. Please first register an account by clicking the login link in the menu and then click "Register". By registering an account, you agree to the policies and terms.
Step 2. Please contact us to activate your account.
Step 3. After registration, you can login by using the login link in the menu and submit your articles.
If you wish to write one or more articles, it is also a good idea to contact us to discuss your interests.
Submit your articles
After log in, you can submit you article by using the "Posts" => "Add New" left side tool bar.
Formatting the posts
We have 2 kinds of syntax supported to edit/format your post:
- HTML. The default without any specific configurations.
- Markdown. Supported with special marks. Check "Use Markdown to write/format posts" for how to write posts in Markdown.
Use Markdown to write/format posts
Mardown is supported to format your post. You can simply add [md] and [/md] between your text.
Welcome to [ST](https://www.systutorials.com/)!
echo “hello world!”
will be rendered as
Welcome to ST!
echo "hello world!"
After the registration, please go to your profile and change the "Display name publicly" and "Biographical Info".
The "Display name publicly" will be displayed as the author name. "Biographical Info" will be the short bio after your posts. It can contain links to your website/blog/homepage. We understand that you want some "dofollow" links. Please add
rel="follow" to your links in your bio. But please keep the number of dofollow links within 2.