How to read email in Maildir on Linux?
You can use mutt by:
mutt -f /path/to/mail/dir/
- How to convert A4 paper format to read on Kindle 5
- What’s wrong with the messages like “UnrecovData 10B8B BadCRC” and “failed command: READ FPDMA QUEUED” on Linux?
- How to convert the dmesg timestamps to easier to read format on Linux?
- Mount Ext4 Partitions in Windows in read-only mode
- How to email admins automatically after a Linux server starts?
- How to disable the email notification by crond?
- How to back up emails from the email server?
- How to create a file if not exist and open it in read and write modes in C++?